SiBO: Understanding the role of Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth in Functional Gut Disorders
Presented by: Sharon Erdrich MHSc (Hons), NZRN, DipNat, DipHerbMed, DipAroma, CertMass. MNSN, MNZSN.
Key Topics Discussed:
- Common – and sometimes unexpected causes of SiBO
- A range of clinical presentations of SiBO, including the ‘masqueraders’
- The difference between SiBO and Candida
- The role of lactose and fructose absorption in gut dysfunction
- SiBO diagnostics – what are the options? Interpreting test results
- Treatment to eradicate SiBO: Which antimicrobials to use when and for how long
- The role of diet, pre and probiotics, digestive enzymes and prokinetics
If you are a practitioner and would like to access these unique products and services please contact our friendly customer service team or alternatively on Freephone NZ 0800 88 44 33 or AUS 1800 177 959.
If you are a patient and would like to access these products and services please click here to request your nearest practitioner