The ProLon Fasting Mimicking Diet is the only dietary program patented for promoting regeneration, longevity and healthspan.
ProLon® is the first Fasting Mimicking Diet™ (FMD™) developed to provide the beneficial effects of fasting including stem cell-based rejuvenation, maintain healthy metabolic markers, and cause quick abdominal fat loss.
The fasting mimicking period is made safe and pleasant because ProLon® contains plant-based soups, bars, crackers, olives, drinks, and supplements in a proprietary 5-day dietary program.
It is based on innovative research carried out at two of the world’s leading centers for biomedical and longevity research located at the University of Southern California (USC), the Longevity Institute and the Diabetes and Obesity Research Institute.
What Is ProLon®?
ProLon® is a 5-day dietary program that nourishes your body while promoting regenerative and rejuvenating changes, including effects on a wide range of markers that are associated with aging, such as cholesterol, inflammation, and fasting glucose.
ProLon® mitigates the burden and risks of water-only fasting, while responding to the unmet need of having a tasty, convenient, and safe dietary program.
ProLon® meals come in 5 small boxes (one for each day) that include gluten-free plant-based energy bars, soups, a variety of snacks, drinks, and supplements, all studied and carefully designed to nourish your body.
ProLon ingredients are plant-based and do not contain any additives, preservatives* or chemicals. The daily caloric intake with ProLon is between 770 and 1100 calories from healthy ingredients that maximize nourishment and provide a pleasant eating experience.
*ProLon energy drink contains the natural preservative polylysine.
ProLon market research and consumer panels demonstrated:
Very good taste
Convenient and easy day-by-day packaging
Minimal disruption to daily lifestyle
Who Should Not Use ProLon®
- Children under the age of 18
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals who are allergic to nuts or soy
- Individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) <18
- Individuals diagnosed with serious medical condition or disease, unless approved in writing by a physician appropriately trained to treat that condition
- Individuals who have been severely weakened by a disease or medical procedure
- Individuals who are taking medications which may not be safely consumed with a calorie restricted diet unless authorized in writing by a licensed physician
- Individuals with Diabetes (type 1 and type 2), cardiovascular disease and cancer, unless approved in writing by a licensed physician. ProLon® should never be combined with glucose lowering drugs, such as metformin or insulin
- Fasting is prohibited for individuals with particular metabolic diseases, such as those affecting gluconeogenesis.
- Individuals with a history of significant cardiac disease, particularly uncompensated congestive heart failure NYHA grade 2 or more or LVEF <40% on any prior assessment
- Individuals with a history of syncope (fainting) with calorie restriction or other medical co-morbidities
- Individuals who have special dietary needs that are incompatible with the ProLon® meal plan
- Individuals with liver or kidney disorders that may be affected by the very low glucose and protein content of the diet
If you are a practitioner and would like to access these unique products and services please contact our friendly customer service team or alternatively on Freephone NZ 0800 88 44 33 or AUS 1800 177 959.
If you are a patient and would like to access these products and services please click here to request your nearest practitioner