LIVE WEBINAR: An Integrative Approach to Sports Performance and Nutrition:
Comprehensive support for all athletes, from weekend warrior to professional
Designs for Health Australia invites you to register for this valuable Webinar:
- An Integrative Approach to Sports Performance and Nutrition
- Comprehensive support for all athletes, from weekend warrior to professional
- Presentation + Live Q & A Discussion
- Kira Sutherland B.H.Sc., ND, DBM & Linda Dal Molin ND
- TUESDAY 27th April 2021 7.00 pm – 8.30 pm AEST (Sydney time)
Visit Designs for Health to book.
Learn with Designs for Health as we explore the Dynamics and Innovations of Nutrition for Sports Performance
An integrative approach to supporting high-performance wellbeing is relevant for athletes, sports and exercise enthusiasts – and for general wellbeing.
Kira Sutherland draws on her personal and professional experience to take you on a deep dive into her naturopathic perspective on how to enhance mitochondrial health for performance and general wellbeing.
Plus she will provide you with clinical gems to support your clients who seek greater performance, whether it is eating for training, weight management, recovery or general health.
This not-to-be-missed webinar will discuss:
- Understand the application of micronutrients to performance and mitochondrial function
- Application of performance training macronutrients as it applies to recovery
- Learn the use of nutrients and herbs to assist performance training energy and recovery
- How to minimise tissue stress
- Learn the relevance of food-as-medicine on athletic and exercise performance, including Kira’s ‘smoothies strategies’
The smart approach for recovery including for Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS)
Working with athletes, how that differs from regular clients
7:00 pm – 7:50 pm – Introduction and Presentation from Kira Sutherland
7:50 pm – 8.10 pm – Case Studies
8:10 pm – 8.25 pm – Live Q&A discussion moderated by Linda Dal Molin
8:30 pm – Webinar concludes
Join in for a lively session with an expert presentation, case studies and Q&A discussion.
You can ask your questions live or in advance.
If you are a practitioner and would like to access these unique products and services please contact our friendly customer service team or alternatively on Freephone NZ 0800 88 44 33 or AUS 1800 177 959.
If you are a patient and would like to access these products and services please click here to request your nearest practitioner